If you've been wondering how to sell more of your information products...
...then this is one of the most profitable ways to grow your business.
In one word: "Kindle"
Expand Your Market Reach
In Just A Few Clicks
With millions of downloads per
day, Kindle is an untapped goldmine for information marketers.
What if you can get your ebooks exposed to literally millions of people on a day to day basis?
With Kindle you can.
And you don’t need to be a marketing genius to succeed with it.
The fact is Kindle has made it so simple for author to publish info-products that even a child can do it.
The World’s Biggest
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kindle...
1. Kindle is a product of Amazon; it was designed to become the world’s best ereader by the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
2. As of December, 2017, Kindle had nearly 5.9 million ebooks available in the United States alone.
3. Kindle Ebook Exclusives, a catalog of digital books that are only available on Amazon, contains over 850,000 items.
4. The first Kindle device released by Amazon sold out in five and half hours.
5. Amazon has introduced Kindle software for use on various devices and platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS and Windows Phone.
6. In 2010, Kindle reader accounted for 59% of all ereaders that were shipped worldwide.
7. In January, 2011, Amazon announced that Kindle books were outselling their traditional print counterparts for the first time ever.
8. In May, 2016, Amazon released the official Kindle Audio Adapter for reading ebooks aloud through a text-to-speech system for the blind and visually impaired.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Kindle publishing has high returns.
Kindle can lead you to become an authority in your niche.
Amazon Kindle is designed to sell books.
Generate income without spending any money upfront.
Publishing on Kindle is easy.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Kindle to publish your ebooks in just a few clicks.
You get to see it all.
There is no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and be ready to get started instantly.
How to get started with Kindle.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your ebook fast.
How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
Dr. Larthenia Howard is a neuro-leadership expert, an Amazon #1 Bestselling Author and Publisher, and creator of How to Write a Book in 31 Days: From a Book to a Business- a step-by-step system that shows Authors how to reach #1 Bestseller on Amazon, create multiple streams of income from a book, and grow a business Beyond the Pages©. Larthenia has been featured on TBN Network, The Lee Pitts Show, National Association of Secondary School Principals periodical, Professional Women Network platform, and national and local syndicated radio programs. She is the host of the Dr. Empowerment Blog Talk Radio Show and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner. Prior to becoming an author and entrepreneur, she served as an Appointee in Washington, D.C, on the National No Child Left Behind Task Force where she was instrumental in legislative recommendations to impact changes in educational reform. www.writeabookin31days.com