This package is like having an expert sitting down with you in your home
or office and showing you exactly how it’s done.
Great content is, well great. But, if you don't know how to market without breaking the bank, you're left with great content and empty pockets.
One of the biggest benefits of publishing with Amazon Kindle is that no money is needed to get your ideas in the marketplace.
Even if you have zero cents to your name but have good written content, you can publish your information product and start a flowing of passive revenue.
Kindle authors can receive up to 70% of the book price, which is more than a traditional deal And, because the risk is low, the rewards are greater.
Whether you have done it before or it's the very first time, one thing is for sure—publishing on Kindle is easy and does require a lot lead time.
There is not contract to sign or wheel and deal negotiations. All you need is your content and a fantabulous Marketing strategy.
Unlike most publishing platforms, publishing on Kindle is free—there are no upfront costs and you retain majority of the profit from your sales.
Sounds AWESOME, right!
Ready for the inside scoop on how to get your message to your ideal readers and expand your reach?
Here's What You'll Learn In The Advanced Edition of Kindle Self-Publishing:
- How to use Amazon publishing platform to produce and distribute high quality content
- How to produce Kindle ebooks like the pros do
- Learn how to expand your reach and increase downloads for more sales
- Learn the tricks used to promote your kindle ebook on social media
- How to accept multiple payment methods and integrate various sales pages
- Learn how Kindle sells and distributes your products without you being involved in the process
- How to best use Kindle to grow your business and create a system for residual income
- Learn 15 different techniques used by top marketers to harness Kindle to its full potential
- And many more...
It's all inside.
So, what are you waiting for?
If you want to learn the latest marketing techniques and design your set-it-and-go funnel, meet me on the other side.
Dr. Larthenia Howard is a neuro-leadership expert, an Amazon #1 Bestselling Author and Publisher, and creator of How to Write a Book in 31 Days: From a Book to a Business- a step-by-step system that shows Authors how to reach #1 Bestseller on Amazon, create multiple streams of income from a book, and grow a business Beyond the Pages©. Larthenia has been featured on TBN Network, The Lee Pitts Show, National Association of Secondary School Principals periodical, Professional Women Network platform, and national and local syndicated radio programs. She is the host of the Dr. Empowerment Blog Talk Radio Show and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner. Prior to becoming an author and entrepreneur, she served as an Appointee in Washington, D.C, on the National No Child Left Behind Task Force where she was instrumental in legislative recommendations to impact changes in educational reform. www.writeabookin31days.com